Windows Enterprise Suite is a rogue antivirus application that is made to look like and mimic the actions of legitimate security applications, but it is likely the cause of more problems on your system than it solves. It seems to be made by the same group as volcano security suite and will behave similarly by popping up warnings and security notices that have the effect of trying to scare a computer user into purchasing their software to attempt to solve the problems it complains about. You should not purchase this software. Read on for how to remove Windows Enterprise Suite.
First you may go ahead and try to remove Windows Enterprise Suite using the Control panel and add/remove programs. It may work, but even if it does I suggest you go ahead and scan your computer using a tool such as malwarebytes antimalware and a reputable antivirus application such as avira or avg for example.
Download malwarebytes from the virus removal toolkit page. (Optionally also download process explorer as well.) Install, update and attempt to run a scan with it. If you are unable to install malwarebytes you may 1) try renaming the installer file from mbam-setup.exe to something else…. joe.exe and then re-run the setup. 2) reboot into safe mode and retry the installer. 3) follow the next part of a manual removal which is the killing off of running processes associated with Windows Enterprise Suite and then retry the install of malwarebytes.
The following domains should be blocked:
The following processes are associated with Windows Enterprise Suite and should be killed off using task manager (or process explorer.) If you are unable to run either of these tools you may copy and paste the program file and then rename them. So, for example taskmgr.exe you might copy and paste, then rename to special.exe
Now the following files and folders should be deleted:
%docs%All UsersApplication Datae4a12b7
%docs%All UsersApplication DataWESSys
%docs%%user%Application DataWindows Enterprise Suite
You may need to search your disk and when you find the location for these files you may find that there are some files that are named at random by this particular rogue. To complete your removal of Windows Enterprise Suite I would follow up with a scan by malwarebytes antimalware and a reputable antivirus application.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- How to Remove SecurityTool | Security Tool Removal Security Tool is the latest rogue antivirus application in the family which includes Total Security 2009 (read my how to remove Total Security 2009 guide if necessary.) It is visually similar and like many of these scareware rogues is very similar in many respects with the exception of the name.......
- Remove Antivirus Pro 2010 Antivirus Pro 2010 is another rogue security application that installs itself by ways of security vulnerabilities. This particular one seems to be installed by the braviax(cru629) family of trojans. It's related to PC Antispyware 2010, PC Security 2009, and Home Antivirus 2010. It essentially claims that your pc is unprotected......
- How to Remove Enterprise Suite | Enterprise Suite Removal Guide Enterprise Suite is a rogue antivirus application that is a successor to Windows Enterprise Suite. Enterprise Suite is usually installed without permission on a machine and displays numerous fake scans and popups claiming that the system is infected with multiple viruses. All of these claims are falsified and should not......
- Install Interior Window Shutters to Cool Your House If you’re dealing with a lot of windows in your home and you are worried about keeping it cool inside, one of the best solutions is interior shutters. They will cost more than drapes, but they are easier to clean and much more permanent. The look of interior shutters can......
- How To Save $100-$1,000 By Troubleshooting Your Faulty Computer “Oh, wow. Looks like it’s completely dead! At this point, it’s not even worth saving. You might as well just buy a new computer.” “Really, we can’t just fix it? It’s only 2 years old!” Have you ever had that conversation before? It’s pretty common at retail establishments like Best......
- Generate SSH Keys in Two Easy Steps This post is probably as much for me as it is everyone else. I got sick of having to look up 3 or 4 different SSH keygen tutorials every time I needed to generate a private/public SSH key pair, so I thought I'd write up my own. Here's how to......
- How to Remove Enterprise Suite | Enterprise Suite Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows Enterprise Defender (Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Control Center | Control Center Removal Guide
- How to Remove Live Enterprise Suite | Live Enterprise Suite Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows System Defender | Removal Guide