Windows Enterprise Suite is a rogue antivirus application that is made to look like and mimic the actions of legitimate security applications, but it is likely the cause of more problems on your system than it solves. It seems to be made by the same group as volcano security suite and will behave similarly by popping up warnings and security notices that have the effect of trying to scare a computer user into purchasing their software to attempt to solve the problems it complains about. You should not purchase this software. Read on for how to remove Windows Enterprise Suite.
First you may go ahead and try to remove Windows Enterprise Suite using the Control panel and add/remove programs. It may work, but even if it does I suggest you go ahead and scan your computer using a tool such as malwarebytes antimalware and a reputable antivirus application such as avira or avg for example.
Download malwarebytes from the virus removal toolkit page. (Optionally also download process explorer as well.) Install, update and attempt to run a scan with it. If you are unable to install malwarebytes you may 1) try renaming the installer file from mbam-setup.exe to something else…. joe.exe and then re-run the setup. 2) reboot into safe mode and retry the installer. 3) follow the next part of a manual removal which is the killing off of running processes associated with Windows Enterprise Suite and then retry the install of malwarebytes.
The following domains should be blocked:
The following processes are associated with Windows Enterprise Suite and should be killed off using task manager (or process explorer.) If you are unable to run either of these tools you may copy and paste the program file and then rename them. So, for example taskmgr.exe you might copy and paste, then rename to special.exe
Now the following files and folders should be deleted:
%docs%All UsersApplication Datae4a12b7
%docs%All UsersApplication DataWESSys
%docs%%user%Application DataWindows Enterprise Suite
You may need to search your disk and when you find the location for these files you may find that there are some files that are named at random by this particular rogue. To complete your removal of Windows Enterprise Suite I would follow up with a scan by malwarebytes antimalware and a reputable antivirus application.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Facebook Fan Check Application Virus Just as last week, the facebook fan check application virus rumor is making the rounds again. And also just as last week people searching for information on the facebook fan check virus are running into some of the top search results hosting malware. There were several attack sites up last......
- How to Remove SoftCop | SoftCop Removal Guide SoftCop seems to be another rogue antivirus entry in the quite prolific Wini family which includes such rogues as the recent Softsoldier (How to remove SoftSoldier), ( TrustFighter TrustFighter Removal Guide, TrustSoldier removal guide and the following others... SafeFighter (Safefighter Removal), TrustCop (TrustCop Removal Guide), SecureWarrior (SecureWarrior Removal), SecurityFighter (SecurityFighter......
- Viral turf war I remember very well the competing worms that came out in early 2004, Netsky and Bagel (Beagle) and to a degree Mydoom as well. One would try to uninstall the other as they fought for control of a pc. They were done by competing gangs and were literally waging a......
- WebFusion Webhosting Evaluation Webfusion Webhosting Evaluation Internet host Evaluation - WebFusion WebFusion has 4 diverse hosting plans constructed to accommodate your requirements and aggressive pricing. WebFusion provides webmasters and site owners' fantastic flexibility and just the scale they need to have for his or her internet site. WebFuision is component of your Pipex......
- Generate SSH Keys in Two Easy Steps This post is probably as much for me as it is everyone else. I got sick of having to look up 3 or 4 different SSH keygen tutorials every time I needed to generate a private/public SSH key pair, so I thought I'd write up my own. Here's how to......
- Understanding Credit Repair Software And Its Goal Many of the people that would like to find credit repair software to help them get out of debt quickly do not understand the importance of understanding how the credit repair software works.Â There are hundreds of types of software programs sold across the nation and each one offers the......
- How to Remove Enterprise Suite | Enterprise Suite Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows Enterprise Defender (Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Control Center | Control Center Removal Guide
- How to Remove Live Enterprise Suite | Live Enterprise Suite Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows System Defender | Removal Guide