It’s an older platform, but there are still some around. I found this nice guide to troubleshooting startup issues on these versions of Mac’s OS.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Mac Wireless driver Security vulnerability revisited A couple weeks ago the hot story was about the demonstration of a vulnerability in a 3rd party wireless card driver on a Mac. The individuals that demonstrated the vulnerability (in a video taped presentation) also claimed that many wireless drivers were vulnerable to this same flaw and it included......
- Adobe Reader 8.1 has Encountered an Error and Needs to Close So, the adobe reader version 8.1 should be a straightforward install. On one particular XP system it wasn't and from what I can tell, there are several that have run into the same problem. The installer seems to work well enough, but when I try to launch the application I......
- Making sense of the different versions of Vista Microsoft Vista is now out, the next version of Windows, successor to XP. While Windows XP will continue to receive updates into 2014 there are many that might be eager to upgrade and move to the latest greatest. (Note to those: Service Pack one may be en route THIS calendar......
- Sun java update process vulnerable
- Microsoft Internet Explorer patches for unsupported OS versions (Windows 98 and ME)
- Internet Explorer in standalone mode?
- Time for Apple Mac OS X updates again
- Open Source Web templates