It’s an older platform, but there are still some around. I found this nice guide to troubleshooting startup issues on these versions of Mac’s OS.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Oh and ANOTHER Powerpoint vulnerability too.... Sometimes you feel like the little Dutch boy of myth/legend with his finger trying to plug the hole in a dam.... Incidents bring us this as well.... another powerpoint vulnerability seems to have been disclosed. MS has an advisory. All currently supported Office versions are vulnerable (even on Mac?) Workarounds......
- Mac Wireless driver Security vulnerability revisited A couple weeks ago the hot story was about the demonstration of a vulnerability in a 3rd party wireless card driver on a Mac. The individuals that demonstrated the vulnerability (in a video taped presentation) also claimed that many wireless drivers were vulnerable to this same flaw and it included......
- Adobe Reader 8.1 has Encountered an Error and Needs to Close So, the adobe reader version 8.1 should be a straightforward install. On one particular XP system it wasn't and from what I can tell, there are several that have run into the same problem. The installer seems to work well enough, but when I try to launch the application I......
- Sun java update process vulnerable
- Microsoft Internet Explorer patches for unsupported OS versions (Windows 98 and ME)
- Internet Explorer in standalone mode?
- Time for Apple Mac OS X updates again
- Open Source Web templates