It’s an older platform, but there are still some around. I found this nice guide to troubleshooting startup issues on these versions of Mac’s OS.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Mac Wireless driver Security vulnerability revisited A couple weeks ago the hot story was about the demonstration of a vulnerability in a 3rd party wireless card driver on a Mac. The individuals that demonstrated the vulnerability (in a video taped presentation) also claimed that many wireless drivers were vulnerable to this same flaw and it included......
- Linux Livecd Download This should probably go in the Windows tech support category too... but, as I've talked about before I've spent a good amount of time using different linux livecd's. I've even made a few livecd's of my own with Mandrake (now mandriva) linux, using the mklivecd scripts. One of the nice......
- Juice - formerly ipodder podcast client for Linux (Windows and Mac too...) I've been playing around a bit with podcast clients the last couple of days. I've been finding online news feeds for the onlineradiotv.com site and for many of those I have bash scripts to handle downloading or streaming the audio available from shortwave broadcasters. I did run across a few......
- Sun java update process vulnerable
- Microsoft Internet Explorer patches for unsupported OS versions (Windows 98 and ME)
- Internet Explorer in standalone mode?
- Time for Apple Mac OS X updates again
- Open Source Web templates