From their site….
**snipped from NISCC**
If the software versions or configuration information are provided, then only those combinations are vulnerable. This is a list of appliance software that needs patches downloaded from Cisco:
* Cisco CallManager
* Cisco Customer Response Application Server (CRA)
* Cisco Personal Assistant
* Cisco Conference Connection (CCC)
* Cisco Emergency Responder
Other Cisco products that run on a Microsoft-based operating system should strongly consider loading the security update from Microsoft at
This list is not all inclusive, so refer to Microsoft’s Advisory if you think you have an affected Microsoft platform.
* Cisco Unity
* Cisco Building Broadband Service Manager (BBSM)
* Cisco CNS Network Registrar (CNR)
* Cisco Customer Voice Portal
* Cisco ICM Enterprise Edition
* Cisco ICM Hosted Edition
* Cisco IP Contact Center (IPCC) (Express, Enterprise, Hosted, Remote Agent)
* Cisco E-mail Manager (CEM)
* Cisco Web Collaboration Option
* Cisco Collaboration Server Dynamic Content Adapter
* Cisco Media Blender (CMB)
* Cisco IP Interactive Voice Response
* IP Queue Manager
* Cisco Customer Voice Portal
* Cisco Computer Telephony Integration Option
* Cisco Outbound Option
* Cisco Remote Monitoring Suite Option
* Cisco Support Tools
* TrailHead (Part of the Web Gateway solution)
* Cisco Networking Services for Active Directory (CNS/AD)
* Cisco SN 5400 Series Storage Routers (driver to interface to Windows server)
– + CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Solution (CWVMS)
– + User Registration Tool
_- + LAN Management Solution
– + Routed WAN Management
– + Service Management
– + IP Telephony Environment Monitor
– + Small Network Management Solution
– + QoS Policy Manager
– + Voice Manager
* Cisco Transport Manager (CTM)
* Cisco Broadband Troubleshooter (CBT)
* DOCSIS CPE Configurator
* Access Control Server (ACS)
* Videoconferencing Applications
– + IP/VC 3540 Video Rate Matching Module
– + IP/VC 3540 Application Server”
The advisory also includes ACL’s for IOS.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- OpenDocument format (ODF) versus Microsoft's opening of MS XML There are a couple articles out today (last few days) on the growing conflict between the ODF (Open Document Format) Microsoft's XML. For starters, the ODF came about as a response/alternative to closed formats such as Microsoft's. The concept is that it is in the public interest for information to......
- Microsoft fixes security fix.... Well, for the second month in a row (I don't recall one in March..) Microsoft has re-released a patch for Windows. This time it's the Flash patch (which really falls under 3rd party software). They've re-worked the version detection of the update in an attempt to solve all the problems......
- VMware Server OK - just fresh off solving the reason I couldn't get vmplayer to start on my 1Ghz AMD 64 1GB of memory machine.... I started looking at vmserver. (RC1). Now, vmplayer is a free download (so is vmware server). I'm really liking what I see from vmware server and am......
- 10 Essential Elements of Weight Loss Success pt 2 Continued from part 1, we are looking at the ten essential elements for weight loss success. 6 - Exercise - Daily activity is a really important part of the equation, along with including periods of structured, intense activity, or 'working out'. This should cover resistance training to build long, lean......
- What Is Virtual Private Server A virtual private server (VPS) is a simulated hardware of a host server that enables a remote operating system to run. In the terms of web developers, a web hosting company is able to host several 'virtual' servers through one "physical" (or host) server. A "private" server is a separate......
- Managing Rental Property: DIY or Hire a Property Manager? Rental properties can provide a good method of wealth building, especially when the cost of buying property is lower than it has been in previous years and rents remain high. A real estate investor who has good credit can get a loan with a small down payment, buy a rental......
- Bad week for Cisco, security headaches
- Zero Day explorer update again
- Linksys changing WRT54G wireless router
- Microsoft Update day for September…. AND Flash… AND Apple
- Another critical IE vulnerability