From their site….
**snipped from NISCC**
If the software versions or configuration information are provided, then only those combinations are vulnerable. This is a list of appliance software that needs patches downloaded from Cisco:
* Cisco CallManager
* Cisco Customer Response Application Server (CRA)
* Cisco Personal Assistant
* Cisco Conference Connection (CCC)
* Cisco Emergency Responder
Other Cisco products that run on a Microsoft-based operating system should strongly consider loading the security update from Microsoft at
This list is not all inclusive, so refer to Microsoft’s Advisory if you think you have an affected Microsoft platform.
* Cisco Unity
* Cisco Building Broadband Service Manager (BBSM)
* Cisco CNS Network Registrar (CNR)
* Cisco Customer Voice Portal
* Cisco ICM Enterprise Edition
* Cisco ICM Hosted Edition
* Cisco IP Contact Center (IPCC) (Express, Enterprise, Hosted, Remote Agent)
* Cisco E-mail Manager (CEM)
* Cisco Web Collaboration Option
* Cisco Collaboration Server Dynamic Content Adapter
* Cisco Media Blender (CMB)
* Cisco IP Interactive Voice Response
* IP Queue Manager
* Cisco Customer Voice Portal
* Cisco Computer Telephony Integration Option
* Cisco Outbound Option
* Cisco Remote Monitoring Suite Option
* Cisco Support Tools
* TrailHead (Part of the Web Gateway solution)
* Cisco Networking Services for Active Directory (CNS/AD)
* Cisco SN 5400 Series Storage Routers (driver to interface to Windows server)
– + CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Solution (CWVMS)
– + User Registration Tool
_- + LAN Management Solution
– + Routed WAN Management
– + Service Management
– + IP Telephony Environment Monitor
– + Small Network Management Solution
– + QoS Policy Manager
– + Voice Manager
* Cisco Transport Manager (CTM)
* Cisco Broadband Troubleshooter (CBT)
* DOCSIS CPE Configurator
* Access Control Server (ACS)
* Videoconferencing Applications
– + IP/VC 3540 Video Rate Matching Module
– + IP/VC 3540 Application Server”
The advisory also includes ACL’s for IOS.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Microsoft October 2006 patch Tuesday The first thing I should mention is that this months update from Microsoft is the last for XP SP1 users should plan a migration path to SP2 to keep getting updates to XP. Multiple vulnerabilities this month have been patched in Office There are 4 advisories, but a total of......
- Vmware launches beta of real to virtual converter Vmware has launched a tool (windows only it seems) aimed to convert a REAL running system into a virtual machine. (For use with VMWare's virtualization products. The converter also can convert images from competing virtual machine "platforms"(?) (Microsoft Virtual PC, Microsoft Virtual Server, Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery (formerly LiveState......
- Microsoft to bundle anti-spyware with vista Well it shouldn't come as a big surprise, but Microsoft is expected to bundle their anti-spyware product (which will be renamed windows defender) with Vista when the next version of the OS ships. It's probably not a big surprise given the headaches that people have with spyware and the potential......
- Choosing a Great Investment Manager You know that past returns are not indicators of future performance, right? You've read that on a billion mutual prospectuses. Nonetheless people tend to use their past returns as their primary motivation for selecting new ventures and speculations. This is probably a combination of everyday human nature, the historical charts......
- Selecting a Dedicated Host Web Hosting Running a business is hard. Managed hosting providers know about this, and that's why they motivate companies to adopt advantage of specific services. Clients will have less costs and things to worry about when they receive the support of the experts for managing, checking, and securing their data and methods.Managers......
- Book Review: The Big Short I'm always in search of good books to read and a few people recommended Michael Lewis' new bestseller The Big Short. I put off reading it because I didn't really want to read yet another book about the subprime mortgage meltdown. However, I finally got the kindle version to read......
- Bad week for Cisco, security headaches
- Zero Day explorer update again
- Linksys changing WRT54G wireless router
- Microsoft Update day for September…. AND Flash… AND Apple
- Another critical IE vulnerability