From their site….
**snipped from NISCC**
If the software versions or configuration information are provided, then only those combinations are vulnerable. This is a list of appliance software that needs patches downloaded from Cisco:
* Cisco CallManager
* Cisco Customer Response Application Server (CRA)
* Cisco Personal Assistant
* Cisco Conference Connection (CCC)
* Cisco Emergency Responder
Other Cisco products that run on a Microsoft-based operating system should strongly consider loading the security update from Microsoft at
This list is not all inclusive, so refer to Microsoft’s Advisory if you think you have an affected Microsoft platform.
* Cisco Unity
* Cisco Building Broadband Service Manager (BBSM)
* Cisco CNS Network Registrar (CNR)
* Cisco Customer Voice Portal
* Cisco ICM Enterprise Edition
* Cisco ICM Hosted Edition
* Cisco IP Contact Center (IPCC) (Express, Enterprise, Hosted, Remote Agent)
* Cisco E-mail Manager (CEM)
* Cisco Web Collaboration Option
* Cisco Collaboration Server Dynamic Content Adapter
* Cisco Media Blender (CMB)
* Cisco IP Interactive Voice Response
* IP Queue Manager
* Cisco Customer Voice Portal
* Cisco Computer Telephony Integration Option
* Cisco Outbound Option
* Cisco Remote Monitoring Suite Option
* Cisco Support Tools
* TrailHead (Part of the Web Gateway solution)
* Cisco Networking Services for Active Directory (CNS/AD)
* Cisco SN 5400 Series Storage Routers (driver to interface to Windows server)
– + CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Solution (CWVMS)
– + User Registration Tool
_- + LAN Management Solution
– + Routed WAN Management
– + Service Management
– + IP Telephony Environment Monitor
– + Small Network Management Solution
– + QoS Policy Manager
– + Voice Manager
* Cisco Transport Manager (CTM)
* Cisco Broadband Troubleshooter (CBT)
* DOCSIS CPE Configurator
* Access Control Server (ACS)
* Videoconferencing Applications
– + IP/VC 3540 Video Rate Matching Module
– + IP/VC 3540 Application Server”
The advisory also includes ACL’s for IOS.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Microsoft October 2006 patch Tuesday The first thing I should mention is that this months update from Microsoft is the last for XP SP1 users should plan a migration path to SP2 to keep getting updates to XP. Multiple vulnerabilities this month have been patched in Office There are 4 advisories, but a total of......
- OpenDocument format (ODF) versus Microsoft's opening of MS XML There are a couple articles out today (last few days) on the growing conflict between the ODF (Open Document Format) Microsoft's XML. For starters, the ODF came about as a response/alternative to closed formats such as Microsoft's. The concept is that it is in the public interest for information to......
- Microsoft fixes security fix.... Well, for the second month in a row (I don't recall one in March..) Microsoft has re-released a patch for Windows. This time it's the Flash patch (which really falls under 3rd party software). They've re-worked the version detection of the update in an attempt to solve all the problems......
- ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) Certification Early Exam Registration Deadline The 11 December 2010 CISA, CISM and CGEIT early exam registration deadline has been extended to 27 August. Register for an exam by this deadline to save US $130. After this December administration, the next opportunity to sit for the CISA, CISM or CGEIT exam will be on 11 June......
- Choosing a Great Investment Manager You know that past returns are not indicators of future performance, right? You've read that on a billion mutual prospectuses. Nonetheless people tend to use their past returns as their primary motivation for selecting new ventures and speculations. This is probably a combination of everyday human nature, the historical charts......
- Outlining The Main Contrasts Between UK And US Web Hosting Website marketing is the current trend of modern business. It seeks to exploit online resources to reach out to the public. Websites are used to educate and relay specific information to internet surfers. The process of developing sites is a long one and requires a lot of planning and expertise.......
- Bad week for Cisco, security headaches
- Zero Day explorer update again
- Linksys changing WRT54G wireless router
- Microsoft Update day for September…. AND Flash… AND Apple
- Another critical IE vulnerability