From their site….
**snipped from NISCC**
If the software versions or configuration information are provided, then only those combinations are vulnerable. This is a list of appliance software that needs patches downloaded from Cisco:
* Cisco CallManager
* Cisco Customer Response Application Server (CRA)
* Cisco Personal Assistant
* Cisco Conference Connection (CCC)
* Cisco Emergency Responder
Other Cisco products that run on a Microsoft-based operating system should strongly consider loading the security update from Microsoft at
This list is not all inclusive, so refer to Microsoft’s Advisory if you think you have an affected Microsoft platform.
* Cisco Unity
* Cisco Building Broadband Service Manager (BBSM)
* Cisco CNS Network Registrar (CNR)
* Cisco Customer Voice Portal
* Cisco ICM Enterprise Edition
* Cisco ICM Hosted Edition
* Cisco IP Contact Center (IPCC) (Express, Enterprise, Hosted, Remote Agent)
* Cisco E-mail Manager (CEM)
* Cisco Web Collaboration Option
* Cisco Collaboration Server Dynamic Content Adapter
* Cisco Media Blender (CMB)
* Cisco IP Interactive Voice Response
* IP Queue Manager
* Cisco Customer Voice Portal
* Cisco Computer Telephony Integration Option
* Cisco Outbound Option
* Cisco Remote Monitoring Suite Option
* Cisco Support Tools
* TrailHead (Part of the Web Gateway solution)
* Cisco Networking Services for Active Directory (CNS/AD)
* Cisco SN 5400 Series Storage Routers (driver to interface to Windows server)
– + CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Solution (CWVMS)
– + User Registration Tool
_- + LAN Management Solution
– + Routed WAN Management
– + Service Management
– + IP Telephony Environment Monitor
– + Small Network Management Solution
– + QoS Policy Manager
– + Voice Manager
* Cisco Transport Manager (CTM)
* Cisco Broadband Troubleshooter (CBT)
* DOCSIS CPE Configurator
* Access Control Server (ACS)
* Videoconferencing Applications
– + IP/VC 3540 Video Rate Matching Module
– + IP/VC 3540 Application Server”
The advisory also includes ACL’s for IOS.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Vmware launches beta of real to virtual converter Vmware has launched a tool (windows only it seems) aimed to convert a REAL running system into a virtual machine. (For use with VMWare's virtualization products. The converter also can convert images from competing virtual machine "platforms"(?) (Microsoft Virtual PC, Microsoft Virtual Server, Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery (formerly LiveState......
- Microsoft's quick response to network worms.... This is an ironic title because frankly, Microsoft has seemed to be slow in solutions for the recent zotob worm. Of course, they announced the vulnerability and accompanying update to solve the issue to begin with, but after the virus started propagating what do we see from Microsoft? They have......
- Microsoft Outlook - duplicate email messages Part II This is part II, click here for part one of the saga... Okay, so I revisit to install Microsoft Office 2003 SP2 and hope that solves it. Somewhere along this time, I had also found a suggestion of removing the entire mail PROFILE and creating a new one. *(The theory......
- 10 Essential Elements of Weight Loss Success pt 2 Continued from part 1, we are looking at the ten essential elements for weight loss success. 6 - Exercise - Daily activity is a really important part of the equation, along with including periods of structured, intense activity, or 'working out'. This should cover resistance training to build long, lean......
- Managing Rental Property: DIY or Hire a Property Manager? Rental properties can provide a good method of wealth building, especially when the cost of buying property is lower than it has been in previous years and rents remain high. A real estate investor who has good credit can get a loan with a small down payment, buy a rental......
- Choosing a Great Investment Manager You know that past returns are not indicators of future performance, right? You've read that on a billion mutual prospectuses. Nonetheless people tend to use their past returns as their primary motivation for selecting new ventures and speculations. This is probably a combination of everyday human nature, the historical charts......
- Bad week for Cisco, security headaches
- Zero Day explorer update again
- Linksys changing WRT54G wireless router
- Microsoft Update day for September…. AND Flash… AND Apple
- Another critical IE vulnerability