Malware Professional 2010 is a rogue security application. It is not a trusted malware removal utility and I hope users won’t be fooled by their claims of problem on their system that it claims only can be removed if you pay for their software. Unfortunately many users may be tricked into getting this software on their computers. Once installed it will raise all sorts of popups complaining about viruses and other problems on your computer. You should know that all of these claims are falsified and the main problem on your system is malware professional 2010. Read on for how to remove malware professional 2010.
First go to the control panel and try to uninstall malware professional 2010 through the add/remove programs link. If that works, great – this is going to be easy. Next download, update and run a scan with malwarebytes antimalware or superantispyware and then follow that up with a virus scan from a trusted antivirus application such as AVG/avira or perhaps an online scan from trend micro or similar. Make sure it’s a trusted application.
If that didn’t work, go ahead and download and install malwarebytes antimalware from the virus removal toolkit page. While you’re there you may also wish to download process explorer. It may come in handy later in this process. If you are unable to install malwarebytes antimalware you may try the following. 1) rename the installer from mbam-setup.exe to something else…. iexplore.exe and then retry the install, update and scan. 2) reboot into safe mode with networking and retry the install (possibly also using 1 above.) 3) Continue with the next step of removal which is killing off the running processes associated with malware professional 2010 and then retry your install, update and scan.
You may wish to block the following domain to prevent further problems:
The following process is associated with this rogue and should be killed off using the task manager. If you are unable to launch the task manager, then try the following 1) copy and paste taskmgr.exe to the desktop. Then rename it (firefox.exe might be a good choice) and retry to launch it. 2) boot into safe mode and see if the processes listed below are running. 3) you may use process explorer instead of task manager to kill off the following process:
Malware Professional 2010.exe
The following folders should be deleted to move on with your manual removal of malware professional 2010:
%docs%/All Users/Start Menu/Programs/Malware Professional 2010
%progfiles%/Malware Professional 2010
After this you should have completed most of the hard part of the removal of malware professional 2010. After this I would still install, update and scan with malwarebytes or superantispyware and install, update and scan your computer with a trusted antivirus program. (Web based is fine as long as it’s a legitimate/trusted antivirus.)
Related PostsRelated Posts
- How to Remove Anti-Virus Elite | Anti-Virus Elite Removal Guide Anti-Virus Elite is a rogue antivirus application. These rogue antivirus applications pose as a legitimate security application, but in reality is a scam to try to trick you out of money. They will find and claim that there are multiple security problems with your computer. They will claim that you......
- How to Remove AntiSpyware Shield Pro | AntiSpyware Shield Pro Removal AntiSpyware Shield Pro is a rogue antivirus that typically is installed via trojans or other malware. Once it's invited itself onto the system it will do all sorts of things. It will popup warnings about the computers security. It will scan the computer for viruses and find many files that......
- How to Remove TrustCop | TrustCop Removal Guide TrustCop is another rogue antivirus application in the long line of the family that gave us SecureSoldier (SecureSoldier removal guide), SecureWarrior (SecureWarrior Removal Guide) and countless other renamings before that. They essentially all have the same look, feel and theming. The only thing that's different is the name. They also......
- Most Popular and Useful Security Apps for a Smart Phone The following is a post from staff writer Crystal at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff, where she writes about finding the balance between paying your bills, saving for your future, and budgeting in the fun stuff along the way. Buying a smart phone is a major investment because you spend......
- WordPress in Depth Need a Manual for WordPress? WordPress has grown into the number 1 blogging tool in its category: several million bloggers have downloaded this powerful open source software, and millions more are using WordPress.com’s hosted services. Thirty-two of Technorati’s Top 100 blogs now use WordPress. WordPress InDepth, 2nd edition is a......
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Features: Keeps your money and identity safe. Protects against bank account fraud. Safeguards against online shopping threats. Safer Wi-Fi connections. Two way personal firewall. Unique Safe Run Mode for questionable applications and websites. Security Application Monitor to give you full picture on programs installed on your PC. Identity Information......
- How to Remove Anti-Virus Elite | Anti-Virus Elite Removal Guide
- How to Remove Safety AntiSpyware | Safety AntiSpyware Removal Guide
- How to Remove IGuardPC | IGuardPC Removal Guide
- How to Remove ProtectPCs | ProtectPCs Removal Guide
- How to Remove GuardPCs | GuardPCs Removal Guide