Software bugs are annoying, frustrating and sometimes expensive and deadly. Wired is running a story on the 10 worst software bugs of all time.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- How to Remove Antivirus System Pro | Antivirus System Pro Removal Guide Last week I had the opportunity to remove Antivirus System Pro from not one, but two machines. Given that I was seeing it a bit more frequently I thought it might be a new rogue antivirus application, but I quickly found out that it's been out at least since June......
- Facebook Fan Check Application Virus Just as last week, the facebook fan check application virus rumor is making the rounds again. And also just as last week people searching for information on the facebook fan check virus are running into some of the top search results hosting malware. There were several attack sites up last......
- The letters keep coming... I really don't know how a SMALL operation can do any kind of software scanning with all the.... legal challenges to have to answer to. Of course, I suppose some don't, they just cave and their scanners suffer in effectiveness. Anyway, Sunbelt Software blogs about ANOTHER cease and desist letter......
- Sky falls – bugs exist in the Linux kernel….
- Network security – what does arp spoofing mean for wireless?
- Different attitudes towards upgrading and developing software
- Another critical IE vulnerability