Software bugs are annoying, frustrating and sometimes expensive and deadly. Wired is running a story on the 10 worst software bugs of all time.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- What is Open Source Open source denotes that the origins of a product are publicly accessible in part or in whole. See Open source (disambiguation) for related topics and other meanings. This article focuses on open source as a modern or commonly used allusion to any open-source software (OSS) where its source code, its......
- Google tightens Google Desktop security to avoid IE bug Last week there was word of a bug in Internet Explorer that would allow users of Google Desktop to be vulnerable to having the files on their machine viewed from a malicious website. Today, there is news that Google has made changes on thier site that prevent that flaw from......
- Windows Vista Beta notes... What follows are some notes that I've taken on the Vista beta that I installed into a VM. I've got a lot of toying around yet to do with it (and at least one Internet Explorer bug I want to mention.) But... I'll go ahead and post this. [warning -......
- Sky falls – bugs exist in the Linux kernel….
- Network security – what does arp spoofing mean for wireless?
- Different attitudes towards upgrading and developing software
- Another critical IE vulnerability