Software bugs are annoying, frustrating and sometimes expensive and deadly. Wired is running a story on the 10 worst software bugs of all time.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- How to Remove AntiSpyware Shield Pro | AntiSpyware Shield Pro Removal AntiSpyware Shield Pro is a rogue antivirus that typically is installed via trojans or other malware. Once it's invited itself onto the system it will do all sorts of things. It will popup warnings about the computers security. It will scan the computer for viruses and find many files that......
- How to Remove Antivirus System Pro | Antivirus System Pro Removal Guide Last week I had the opportunity to remove Antivirus System Pro from not one, but two machines. Given that I was seeing it a bit more frequently I thought it might be a new rogue antivirus application, but I quickly found out that it's been out at least since June......
- Network Security guide for the home or small business network - Part 2 - A Software Firewall Do I really need a hardware firewall? I'm running XP Service Pack 2 with the built in firewall? (or norton, or zonealarm?) Well, personal firewalls (the name that software firewalls go by) are good for a great many things that hardware firewalls AREN'T. They do have their limitations though and......
- Sky falls – bugs exist in the Linux kernel….
- Network security – what does arp spoofing mean for wireless?
- Different attitudes towards upgrading and developing software
- Another critical IE vulnerability