sunbelt blog has yet MORE fake codec sites to watch out for. All are bad and should be AVOIDED… details after the jump….
ptproject.com (currently offline)
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Another trackback spam storm overnight.... All of the the swarms of trackback spam seemed to last an hour give or take a few minutes, so it does look kind of like "rent-a-bot" activity, lots of different IP addresses, trackback spam sites seem to have a common theme - the last batch was insurance type sites..........
- Modern Computer Viruses are almost NEVER from whom they claim to be from This is one that I've probably talked about before, but it's worth rehashing because of a call I had this afternoon. A customer had been receiving phone calls and email messages from folks asking that he stop sending them a virus. Essentially all of the viruses were claiming to be......
- The security of remote tech support (ultravnc sc or x11vnc with wrapper script) Well, I've got a nice way of doing "easy" one click (or one cut and paste) light desktop support for windows or linux, one uses ultravnc sc, the other uses x11vnc with a special wrapper script. So, what security flaws are there in this process? Well, for starters, I see......
- Listings, Unique Bidders, Loans, Average Interest Rate, and Total Amount Lent Some of these are leading indicators and some are trailing. Do you see a pattern? Month # Listings # Unique Bidders #Â Loans Average Interest Rate TotalÂ Lent 11/2005 Â 39 12 Â 13 Â 10.56% Â $47,800 12/2005 Â 20 17 Â 9 Â 7.57% Â $30,887 1/2006 Â 48 21 Â 8 Â 8.23% Â $45,120 2/2006 Â 832 266 Â 75 Â 11.45% Â $457,934......
- Amazing Results In My Network Marketing Business Imagine If Network Marketing Was Easy... Just for a minute I want you to sit back and just imagine if you will your business actually being built on auto - pilot. Imagine that you really were making residual income every month. How would that make you feel? For many that......
- Prosper.com Lender Game -- RateLadder_com Initial Update -- 12.61% to 12.61% I am RateLadder.Â I run this website.Â I am compelling because you are reading this.Â This blog documents my journey and is a more extensive writeup of what I am doing and why than any I could provide in a single paragraph.Â I encourage you to look around.Â I encourage......
- More fake codecs
- Beware with video codec downloads….
- More rogue security software
- NO, Google has NOT cancelled click-to-call
- Another wolf in sheeps clothing to watch for