Yes, it’s another wolf in sheeps clothing. This time around Sunbelt is reporting on “Trust cleaner”. Keep your eyes out for this one, among other things it plants an altered version of the Google page complete with links to dating, gambling, ringtones, pharmacy, home loans and spyware removers…….. (the fake site is at mswindowssearch.com – trustcleaner.com trustinbar.com are download sites for the pest….) If you’re in a position to block addresses…. read more for the list….
Here’s a list to block
While we’re in the spyware theme… Again from sunbelt blog… there was a mention a couple days ago about iframecash.biz being down – well they’ve just moved to another domain name… or a few:
Well, they are actually running just fine, thank you — albeit at a different site, iframemoney(dot)biz. In fact, here’s the whole happy bunch:
220.127.116.11 iframemoney biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
18.104.22.168 xarwiroozc biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
22.214.171.124 xcytxcxqrb biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
126.96.36.199 xdnsupulub biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
188.8.131.52 xepvdhdnzs biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
184.108.40.206 xffsktxdul biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
220.127.116.11 xgbgsfmdis biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
So there’s more for your blocklists. Be careful out there.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Clamav 0.88.1 for Mandrake 10.0 Since, I've still got a few older Mandrake 10 installs that I'm maintaining as mailservers, there aren't supported security fixes for various things anymore... Friday there was news of a new clamantivirus to fix some security flaws with 0.88, new version is 0.88.1 I've taken the cooker srpm and recompiled......
- Qemu 0.8.1 (with kqemu 1.3.0pre7) While I was testing out the "single cut and paste" linux vnc remote desktop sharing script and x11vnc binary.... I spent a fair amount of time booting up livecd's n qemu to test various distributions/ages of linux setups to see how compatible things were. I had not checked in at......
- Why? (Why couldn't AT&T make sure their mail servers weren't using old dialup IPs that are blacklisted....) Why do I always wind up being the one to discover problems? .... Today in checking mail I found a mail that had bounced back from one of my clients that uses bellsouth... Now bellsouth has recently been bought by AT&T and it appeared as though the mail had been......
- [How To] Fix One Signal Bar Issue on iOS 4.3.1! Works with GEVEY Too! There are some issues with jailbroken iOS 4.3.1 iPhones. The iPhone shows just a single signal bar. I recently unlocked my iPhone 4 with GEVEY and I also saw only 1 signal bar. Here's how it looked: So, I opened up Cydia, looked up for ultrasn0w 1.2.1 and installed it.......
- Oster BPST02-B Professional Series Blender The Oster BPST02-B Professional Series Blender has an all-metal drive system and boasts a 1/2 horsepower motor. It is the most powerful Oster blender available and will hands-down meet all your food processing needs. With its newly designed over sized rubber feet and weighing in at 10 pounds, the Oster......
- 5,4,3,2,1 mile MP intervals. Long run 18.24 miles at 7:45 pace. #running #twit2fit 15 miles of marathon pace intervals, in 5,4,3,2, and 1 mile intervals. 18 mile long run. Felt pretty good, despite lingering cough. - 1.2 mile warm-up, 10:16 (8:35/mi) - 5 mile MP interval, 38:52 (7:46/mi) Note: this was mostly uphill. - 5 minute recovery, 0.61 mi - 4 mile MP......
- Spyware news and musings
- Adware, spam, bots, keyloggers, 180solutions, etc. etc. etc. oh my…
- Emails to abuse admins
- CJB sites spawning spyware downloads?
- Another wolf in sheeps clothing to watch for