Yes, it’s another wolf in sheeps clothing. This time around Sunbelt is reporting on “Trust cleaner”. Keep your eyes out for this one, among other things it plants an altered version of the Google page complete with links to dating, gambling, ringtones, pharmacy, home loans and spyware removers…….. (the fake site is at mswindowssearch.com – trustcleaner.com trustinbar.com are download sites for the pest….) If you’re in a position to block addresses…. read more for the list….
Here’s a list to block
While we’re in the spyware theme… Again from sunbelt blog… there was a mention a couple days ago about iframecash.biz being down – well they’ve just moved to another domain name… or a few:
Well, they are actually running just fine, thank you — albeit at a different site, iframemoney(dot)biz. In fact, here’s the whole happy bunch:
22.214.171.124 iframemoney biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
126.96.36.199 xarwiroozc biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
188.8.131.52 xcytxcxqrb biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
184.108.40.206 xdnsupulub biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
220.127.116.11 xepvdhdnzs biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
18.104.22.168 xffsktxdul biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
22.214.171.124 xgbgsfmdis biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
So there’s more for your blocklists. Be careful out there.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Clamav 0.88.1 for Mandrake 10.0 Since, I've still got a few older Mandrake 10 installs that I'm maintaining as mailservers, there aren't supported security fixes for various things anymore... Friday there was news of a new clamantivirus to fix some security flaws with 0.88, new version is 0.88.1 I've taken the cooker srpm and recompiled......
- Remote Tech Support with x11vnc and wrapper script So, the idea is that I wanted something "like" the Ultranvnc Single Click download, only for linux. The main idea being is that if someone is looking for a bit of desktop tech support on linux, we don't need to be giving instructions for 5 different package managers, or source......
- Modern Computer Viruses are almost NEVER from whom they claim to be from This is one that I've probably talked about before, but it's worth rehashing because of a call I had this afternoon. A customer had been receiving phone calls and email messages from folks asking that he stop sending them a virus. Essentially all of the viruses were claiming to be......
- Beaver Mountain, Logan, UT Beaver Mountain is located in: Logan, UT Phone: (435) 753-0921 Website: http://www.skithebeav.com/main.htm About the Resort: This is a resort that should be insanely popular, due to the prime facilities, helpful staff and terrific location, and even though they do get quite a lot of visitors, this is still considered to......
- Chelsea's Wedding Good for Economy? Now that it's behind us, I've been thinking about this. There was criticism over its cost, especially in these tough economic times. But let's take a look (thanks to ABC News) at the expenses of the Clinton wedding. Reception Space: $125,000 to $200,000 Catering: $750,000 Flowers: $250,000 Music: $40,000 Wedding......
- 5,4,3,2,1 mile MP intervals. Long run 18.24 miles at 7:45 pace. #running #twit2fit 15 miles of marathon pace intervals, in 5,4,3,2, and 1 mile intervals. 18 mile long run. Felt pretty good, despite lingering cough. - 1.2 mile warm-up, 10:16 (8:35/mi) - 5 mile MP interval, 38:52 (7:46/mi) Note: this was mostly uphill. - 5 minute recovery, 0.61 mi - 4 mile MP......
- Spyware news and musings
- Adware, spam, bots, keyloggers, 180solutions, etc. etc. etc. oh my…
- Emails to abuse admins
- CJB sites spawning spyware downloads?
- Another wolf in sheeps clothing to watch for