Yes, it’s another wolf in sheeps clothing. This time around Sunbelt is reporting on “Trust cleaner”. Keep your eyes out for this one, among other things it plants an altered version of the Google page complete with links to dating, gambling, ringtones, pharmacy, home loans and spyware removers…….. (the fake site is at mswindowssearch.com – trustcleaner.com trustinbar.com are download sites for the pest….) If you’re in a position to block addresses…. read more for the list….
Here’s a list to block
While we’re in the spyware theme… Again from sunbelt blog… there was a mention a couple days ago about iframecash.biz being down – well they’ve just moved to another domain name… or a few:
Well, they are actually running just fine, thank you — albeit at a different site, iframemoney(dot)biz. In fact, here’s the whole happy bunch:
126.96.36.199 iframemoney biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
188.8.131.52 xarwiroozc biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
184.108.40.206 xcytxcxqrb biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
220.127.116.11 xdnsupulub biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
18.104.22.168 xepvdhdnzs biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
22.214.171.124 xffsktxdul biz Charles Manuel email@example.com
126.96.36.199 xgbgsfmdis biz Charles Manuel firstname.lastname@example.org
So there’s more for your blocklists. Be careful out there.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Beware: Wolves in sheeps clothing found on different sites (security scams) This is another "wolf in sheeps clothing" alert. The Sunbelt blog has information and tips on a number of other sites that are posing as either the Windows security center page, or a page not found error. The windows security center spoof once again claims the following "Attention! Your system......
- Disinfecting a PC… part 8 All right, now it's time to give ad-aware a spin. I like being able to use several spyware scanners to get full coverage and cleaning. Ad-aware and spybot s&d are usually my first two choices. Realize that I've already taken a pass at this machine with AVG, BHODemon (for the......
- Clamav 0.88.1 for Mandrake 10.0 Since, I've still got a few older Mandrake 10 installs that I'm maintaining as mailservers, there aren't supported security fixes for various things anymore... Friday there was news of a new clamantivirus to fix some security flaws with 0.88, new version is 0.88.1 I've taken the cooker srpm and recompiled......
- 5,4,3,2,1 mile MP intervals. Long run 18.24 miles at 7:45 pace. #running #twit2fit 15 miles of marathon pace intervals, in 5,4,3,2, and 1 mile intervals. 18 mile long run. Felt pretty good, despite lingering cough. - 1.2 mile warm-up, 10:16 (8:35/mi) - 5 mile MP interval, 38:52 (7:46/mi) Note: this was mostly uphill. - 5 minute recovery, 0.61 mi - 4 mile MP......
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort, Mammoth Lakes, CA Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort is located in: Mammoth Lakes, CA Phone: (760) 934-0745 About the Resort: Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort is located in the gorgeous Sierras and this is definitely one of the nicest places to ski in the area. This is an incredibly large resort and overcrowding is never......
- Beaver Mountain, Logan, UT Beaver Mountain is located in: Logan, UT Phone: (435) 753-0921 Website: http://www.skithebeav.com/main.htm About the Resort: This is a resort that should be insanely popular, due to the prime facilities, helpful staff and terrific location, and even though they do get quite a lot of visitors, this is still considered to......
- Spyware news and musings
- Adware, spam, bots, keyloggers, 180solutions, etc. etc. etc. oh my…
- Emails to abuse admins
- CJB sites spawning spyware downloads?
- Another wolf in sheeps clothing to watch for