Enterprise Suite is a rogue antivirus application that is a successor to Windows Enterprise Suite. Enterprise Suite is usually installed without permission on a machine and displays numerous fake scans and popups claiming that the system is infected with multiple viruses. All of these claims are falsified and should not be paid attention to. Further, they will claim that in order to fix the problems with your computer you need to purchase their software. Please do not pay for this, it is a scam. Read on for how to remove Enterprise Suite.
You may try uninstalling Enterprise Suite via the control panel and add/remove programs. Even if this works you should scan your computer with malwarebytes antimalware as well as a trusted, reputable antivirus application such as AVG/avira/trend micro, etc.
To download malwarebytes antimalware you can find a link to it from my virus removal toolkit page. While youare there you may also wish to download process explorer. It may help you further in the removal process.
Attempt to install malwarebytes antimalware, update it and run a full scan. If you are unable to launch it’s installer try the following things to get it installed. 1) Reboot into safe mode with networking then run the installer, update and scan. 2) Rename the executable filename from mbam-setup.exe to something that should be allowed to run such as firefox.exe. 3) Follow the next steps to kill off running processes associated with Enterprise Suite and then retry the install, update and scan with malwarebytes antimalware.
The following programs should be killed off using the task manager to continue with your Enterprise Suite Removal. If you are unable to launch task manager try the following: 1) copy, paste and rename the task manager executable (taskmgr.exe) to another file name (firefox.exe) 2) reboot into safe mode and verify that the processes listed below are not running. 3) Use process explorer instead to kill off the following processes:
There may also be an exe comprised of randomcharacters.exe
Continue to remove the following files and folders for a manual removal of Enterprise Suite:
%docs%All UsersApplication Datae4a12b7
You may need to search in order to find and remove the above files. At this point the system should be clean enough to run malwarebytes antimalware, update it and run a full scan. Also you may wish to follow up with a trusted antivirus such as AVG/AVira/Trend Micro/etc. At this point you should have completed your removal of Enterprise Suite.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- How to Remove GuardPCs | GuardPCs Removal Guide GuardPCs looks like the latest entry from the wini family of rogues. (They just keep churning out new ones every other day it seems.) They're using the same template these days of course, just the names change. This one, as the others, is pushed through bogus video codec or flash......
- How to Remove Live Enterprise Suite | Live Enterprise Suite Removal Guide Live Enterprise Suite is yet another rogue security application. This is a successor to the frustrating Internet Antivirus Pro and Ghost Antivirus rogues. Like many of these security rogues they are pushed through malware and aggressive advertising. This may be a website that when visited a screen pops up that......
- How to Remove SiteAdware | SiteAdware Removal Guide SiteAdware is a rogue antivirus application that is typically installed without the computer users express permission. It is promoted through trojans and fake video codec or flash player updates. Once established on the sysem it will tend to do a falsified scan of your pc and claim that you have......
- Fitness Equipment: To Buy or Not to Buy? There are a hundred lots of home fitness equipment nowadays that are sold in the market. Do not make the mistake in buying something and then regretting why you bought it after a day or two. Home fitness equipment varies and you should always have one good reason to buy......
- Bitdefender vs. Spybot Search & Destroy In another recent case study, this time between Bitdefender Internet Security Suite and Spybot Search & Destroy. There was a case where a machine was infected by a trojan virus and Bitdefender kept overlooking the virus. We did notice some fishy behavior on the machine and decided to put on......
- Caulk Removal 101 There are easy tutorials that make DIY projects significantly easier. The following is a basic straight forward tutorial for removing caulk. If you are a first timer to the act of removing caulk from any surface, then this particular tutorial is going to help to steer you in the right......
- How to Remove Windows Enterprise Suite | Removal Guide
- How to Remove Malware Professional 2010 | Malware Professional 2010 Removal Guide
- How to Remove RESpyWare | RESpyWare Removal Guide
- How to Remove ReAnti | ReAnti Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows Enterprise Defender (Removal Guide)