Enterprise Suite is a rogue antivirus application that is a successor to Windows Enterprise Suite. Enterprise Suite is usually installed without permission on a machine and displays numerous fake scans and popups claiming that the system is infected with multiple viruses. All of these claims are falsified and should not be paid attention to. Further, they will claim that in order to fix the problems with your computer you need to purchase their software. Please do not pay for this, it is a scam. Read on for how to remove Enterprise Suite.
You may try uninstalling Enterprise Suite via the control panel and add/remove programs. Even if this works you should scan your computer with malwarebytes antimalware as well as a trusted, reputable antivirus application such as AVG/avira/trend micro, etc.
To download malwarebytes antimalware you can find a link to it from my virus removal toolkit page. While youare there you may also wish to download process explorer. It may help you further in the removal process.
Attempt to install malwarebytes antimalware, update it and run a full scan. If you are unable to launch it’s installer try the following things to get it installed. 1) Reboot into safe mode with networking then run the installer, update and scan. 2) Rename the executable filename from mbam-setup.exe to something that should be allowed to run such as firefox.exe. 3) Follow the next steps to kill off running processes associated with Enterprise Suite and then retry the install, update and scan with malwarebytes antimalware.
The following programs should be killed off using the task manager to continue with your Enterprise Suite Removal. If you are unable to launch task manager try the following: 1) copy, paste and rename the task manager executable (taskmgr.exe) to another file name (firefox.exe) 2) reboot into safe mode and verify that the processes listed below are not running. 3) Use process explorer instead to kill off the following processes:
There may also be an exe comprised of randomcharacters.exe
Continue to remove the following files and folders for a manual removal of Enterprise Suite:
%docs%All UsersApplication Datae4a12b7
You may need to search in order to find and remove the above files. At this point the system should be clean enough to run malwarebytes antimalware, update it and run a full scan. Also you may wish to follow up with a trusted antivirus such as AVG/AVira/Trend Micro/etc. At this point you should have completed your removal of Enterprise Suite.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- How to Remove Volcano Security Suite | Volcano Security Suite Removal Guide The prolific and frustrating VUNDO trojan family is currently in the process of bringing a new gift to those with the misfortune of being infected with the vundo trojan. This is a new rogue antivirus application known as Volcano Security Suite. It appears as though it may be delivered by......
- How to Remove AntiAdd | AntiAdd Removal Guide AntiAdd is a rogue antivirus application. It is installed via trojans that claim to be video codec or flash player updates and then once installed on the system it will claim to be scanning your computer and discovering all sorts of viral infected files. In addition to this it may......
- How to Remove DefendAPC | DefendAPC Removal Guide DefendAPC is the latest variation on the Wini family of rogue antivirus. It is typically promoted via the use of trojans, malware and aggressive advertising. Once installed on the system it will run supposed scans of the system claiming that you have viruses on your system and that you have......
- Warning: Visiting This Site May Harm Your Computer Removal So you've just noticed that when you search for your website in Google, along with your standard listing you also have a message which reads "Warning Visiting This Site May Harm Your Computer". This article is all about *why* this warning appears, how to correct any issues with your......
- Corporate Blogging Made Easy One of the best ways for a company to reach out to their customers and build a strong brand is corporate blogging. However, there are a lot of misconceptions out there and a lot of room for error. Let’s take a look at some techniques that you can use to......
- Bitdefender vs. Spybot Search & Destroy In another recent case study, this time between Bitdefender Internet Security Suite and Spybot Search & Destroy. There was a case where a machine was infected by a trojan virus and Bitdefender kept overlooking the virus. We did notice some fishy behavior on the machine and decided to put on......
- How to Remove Windows Enterprise Suite | Removal Guide
- How to Remove Malware Professional 2010 | Malware Professional 2010 Removal Guide
- How to Remove RESpyWare | RESpyWare Removal Guide
- How to Remove ReAnti | ReAnti Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows Enterprise Defender (Removal Guide)