Enterprise Suite is a rogue antivirus application that is a successor to Windows Enterprise Suite. Enterprise Suite is usually installed without permission on a machine and displays numerous fake scans and popups claiming that the system is infected with multiple viruses. All of these claims are falsified and should not be paid attention to. Further, they will claim that in order to fix the problems with your computer you need to purchase their software. Please do not pay for this, it is a scam. Read on for how to remove Enterprise Suite.
You may try uninstalling Enterprise Suite via the control panel and add/remove programs. Even if this works you should scan your computer with malwarebytes antimalware as well as a trusted, reputable antivirus application such as AVG/avira/trend micro, etc.
To download malwarebytes antimalware you can find a link to it from my virus removal toolkit page. While youare there you may also wish to download process explorer. It may help you further in the removal process.
Attempt to install malwarebytes antimalware, update it and run a full scan. If you are unable to launch it’s installer try the following things to get it installed. 1) Reboot into safe mode with networking then run the installer, update and scan. 2) Rename the executable filename from mbam-setup.exe to something that should be allowed to run such as firefox.exe. 3) Follow the next steps to kill off running processes associated with Enterprise Suite and then retry the install, update and scan with malwarebytes antimalware.
The following programs should be killed off using the task manager to continue with your Enterprise Suite Removal. If you are unable to launch task manager try the following: 1) copy, paste and rename the task manager executable (taskmgr.exe) to another file name (firefox.exe) 2) reboot into safe mode and verify that the processes listed below are not running. 3) Use process explorer instead to kill off the following processes:
There may also be an exe comprised of randomcharacters.exe
Continue to remove the following files and folders for a manual removal of Enterprise Suite:
%docs%All UsersApplication Datae4a12b7
You may need to search in order to find and remove the above files. At this point the system should be clean enough to run malwarebytes antimalware, update it and run a full scan. Also you may wish to follow up with a trusted antivirus such as AVG/AVira/Trend Micro/etc. At this point you should have completed your removal of Enterprise Suite.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- How to Remove GuardPCs | GuardPCs Removal Guide GuardPCs looks like the latest entry from the wini family of rogues. (They just keep churning out new ones every other day it seems.) They're using the same template these days of course, just the names change. This one, as the others, is pushed through bogus video codec or flash......
- How to Remove SystemCop | System Cop Removal Yes, it's another rogue antivirus package that causes all sorts of headaches, popups, false warnings and yes, you have to pay to solve the problems it claims to find. Essentially the software, when installed creates lot's of files that on scanning your system it "discovers" and claims they are a......
- How to Remove Live Enterprise Suite | Live Enterprise Suite Removal Guide Live Enterprise Suite is yet another rogue security application. This is a successor to the frustrating Internet Antivirus Pro and Ghost Antivirus rogues. Like many of these security rogues they are pushed through malware and aggressive advertising. This may be a website that when visited a screen pops up that......
- Most Popular and Useful Security Apps for a Smart Phone The following is a post from staff writer Crystal at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff, where she writes about finding the balance between paying your bills, saving for your future, and budgeting in the fun stuff along the way. Buying a smart phone is a major investment because you spend......
- Warning: Visiting This Site May Harm Your Computer Removal So you've just noticed that when you search for your website in Google, along with your standard listing you also have a message which reads "Warning Visiting This Site May Harm Your Computer". This article is all about *why* this warning appears, how to correct any issues with your......
- Bitdefender vs. Spybot Search & Destroy In another recent case study, this time between Bitdefender Internet Security Suite and Spybot Search & Destroy. There was a case where a machine was infected by a trojan virus and Bitdefender kept overlooking the virus. We did notice some fishy behavior on the machine and decided to put on......
- How to Remove Windows Enterprise Suite | Removal Guide
- How to Remove Malware Professional 2010 | Malware Professional 2010 Removal Guide
- How to Remove RESpyWare | RESpyWare Removal Guide
- How to Remove ReAnti | ReAnti Removal Guide
- How to Remove Windows Enterprise Defender (Removal Guide)