New category for Google Adsense – I talk about it enough here…. anyway. I’ve noticed today that they’ve expanded the referrals program. When it started, the deal was $1 for Mozilla Firefox (with Google toolbar) referrals and then the Google Adsense referral for which you earned $100 (If I recall correctly), when the signup earned their first $100. Then they rolled out AdWORDS referrals which was $20 when the referral spends their first $100….. Well, now they’ve gone and added a few more options….
There are now Google Pack *($2 per referral) and Picasa referrals ($1) per referral available….
(Referrals are new Windows users for the software (that have not previously downloaded Picasa or Google Pack).
The links range from a simple text link like this
Up to banner size links and the small rectangular graphics like this
It looks like there have been quite a few variations on the referral link designs for ALL the referral links, so you’ve got some variety to pick and choose to fit in to your site (or to contrast…)
Text links are currently for US users only.
It’s interesting to see that the page in adsense where you can choose referrals says….
Google AdSense program policies allow you to place one referral per product, for a total of up to four referrals, on any page.
However – there are five items that can be referred (firefox, adsense, adwords, google pack and picasa)… The terms that are linked only specify one referral link per product, so I think they may have a typo, it will be interesting to see if they limit the referral links per page….
Here’s the relevant segment of the policies text that was linked to from the above quote….
A single referral button per product may be placed on a page, in addition to the ad units, search boxes, and link units specified above. Referral buttons are considered to be ‘Google ads’ for purposes of these program policies.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Ranking for a Search Phrase in Google I guess by now you've noticed that I'm not keeping up with the 1 post a week rate that I had for a while there. I've been thinking that at this point I'm going to be getting in one a month or so. More if the mood strikes, but from......
- Google Adsense changes As I'm sure you've noticed, I use Google adsense on these pages. Now obviously I can't give statistics on how it does, but frankly what I've seen in the short time I've used it beats any other affiliate-type program I've used before. Yes, I've received checks from Amazon's associates program......
- The Google Problem Part 2 If you know me.... you know I have a HARD time putting down a problem that's unsolved. Even if it's a problem that really doesn't have a solution (in my control at least)... I have a tendency to look and analyze, turn it over and try and find out as......
- How You Can Structure Internal Links To Increase Page Rank Should you've spent anytime in any respect researching or learning about seo, you'll know all about Page Rank. Google Page Rank is a technique the search results giant uses to work out the recognition of pages on websites with other pages in identical niche. The algorithm for Google Page Rank......
- The Best Way To Carry Out Online Marketing When you have any battling web business, you may be dealing with the actual trial of how to attract website visitors to your website at a cost you can pay for. Certainly, Internet Marketing is a obstacle, also it takes many years of perseverance. There are numerous cost-effective techniques......
- Increasing Your Page Rank Through Link Building Along with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to increase your website’s page ranking, link building is another way to raise the position of your site in the eyes of prospects and search engine results. Link Building is most effective as one part of a fully developed SEO strategy for your......
- Adsense Firefox referrals available for those outside the US
- Google Adsense changes
- Adwords Referrals from Google
- A couple interesting online Advertising notes
- Google Adwords traffic estimator