I just read that Microsoft has released an update to the Malicious software removal tool. The updated version is not yet available at Windows or Microsoft update, but from Microsoft’s download center.
It should be able to deal with the following new bugs…
I’m glad to see them getting this update out the door.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Microsoft April Updates coming Tuesday To change the Google theme of the afternoon.... Microsoft is due to release their April updates this coming Tuesday (April 11th.) Advance bulletin is here. Four updates affecting Windows, one affecting Office AND Windows. Highest severity is Critical (Explorer flaw probably) Reboot will be required... The Office/Windows update MAY require......
- Time to play catch up I've been out of town for several days (about 4) and came back to a dying hard drive and a two day project, so.... I've not been able to get any updates here for a bit. So, hopefully I can start playing catchup this morning. Although, I likely won't get......
- Disinfecting a PC… part 4 So, AVG has been scanning away finding things we've really got a foothold on the system and the malware has a fight on it's hands. It's good to see progress. Up to this point we've had multiple Spool32 errors (printer related). These errors are what prompted the system to be......
- How to Choose the Best Coin Collection Software Coin collecting is something which has been happening for over 200 years. There are collectors which have written many different books to help other collectors understand the different things to look out for when buying and selling coins. These books have been treasured by all those who are getting started......
- Stuck In High School [/caption] Do you ever find yourself getting an update on someone you knew in high school, and hear about something they recently did only to think to yourself...."wow so and so did that?" "or so and so said that?" "When they were in high school they....." I hate when I......
- Microsoft Blogs Review Reading and reviewing corporate blogs from other companies is a great way to learn a little bit more about your own blog. Microsoft has a large community of blogs, and a wide variety of bloggers writing in numerous blogs within this community. There are a number of employee blogs in......
- Esbot and Zotob removal tool
- Microsoft advisory on Sober “Awakening”
- Zotob worm bites big media outlets
- Esbot and Zotob updates….
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday January