I just read that Microsoft has released an update to the Malicious software removal tool. The updated version is not yet available at Windows or Microsoft update, but from Microsoft’s download center.
It should be able to deal with the following new bugs…
I’m glad to see them getting this update out the door.
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Disinfecting a PC… part 4 So, AVG has been scanning away finding things we've really got a foothold on the system and the malware has a fight on it's hands. It's good to see progress. Up to this point we've had multiple Spool32 errors (printer related). These errors are what prompted the system to be......
- Microsoft advisory on Sober "Awakening" Microsoft has posted a security advisory (912920) on the previously reported "awakening" of the Sober worm, expected January 6th. Systems that are infected with Win32/Sober.Z@mm may download and run malicious files from certain Web domains beginning on January 6, 2006 Further they give the following note.... Microsoft will release an......
- Time to play catch up I've been out of town for several days (about 4) and came back to a dying hard drive and a two day project, so.... I've not been able to get any updates here for a bit. So, hopefully I can start playing catchup this morning. Although, I likely won't get......
- Real Housewives Of O.C. Promo Exposes Tamra Barney..Literally Bravo TV recently aired a promo for the upcoming season of The Real Housewives of O.C., the variation that started the craze, in which Tamra Barney's surgically altered old woman tit can be seen in all it's glory. Not much else to say about that other than the fact......
- Microsoft Officially Shows Off Windows 8 [Video] Microsoft's Windows 7 is one of the best operating systems by Microsoft. Vista was also good, but Microsoft didn't take into consideration the hardware it's users might be using. So, if you needed to use Vista, you should have to completely upgrade your hardware. Rumors and leaks of Windows 8,......
- Stuck In High School [/caption] Do you ever find yourself getting an update on someone you knew in high school, and hear about something they recently did only to think to yourself...."wow so and so did that?" "or so and so said that?" "When they were in high school they....." I hate when I......
- Esbot and Zotob removal tool
- Microsoft advisory on Sober “Awakening”
- Zotob worm bites big media outlets
- Esbot and Zotob updates….
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday January