Incidents.org is soliciting people to submitting URL’s of malware, those addresses we get in mail that are a link to something, bad.
Their hope is to create automated methods for dealing with these addresses. From their page:
“Issues we hope to detect:
* browser exploits
Issues we will likely not flag:
* pages that talk about developing malware
* offensive content”
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Firefox vulnerabilities and 1.5 Release Candidate I know there's been at least one and probably a couple of Mozilla Firefox vulnerabilities announced in the last month or so. There are currently (according to Secunia) 3 unpatched Firefox vulnerabilities. The secunia page for firefox has the details. There are two vulnerabilites for which there is a workaround......
- Kstars - great personal astronomy software under linux I've played around with Kstars off and on for a good while. It reminds me vaguely of a program I used to have under windows. It's essentially a planetarium on your desktop. It is GPL licensed and part of the KDE Education suite of programs for the KDE desktop under......
- Network Security - Defenses against arp spoofing So, we've spent a couple articles talking about arp spoofing. It sounds really bad, it's a frighteningly easy way to do a "mitm" or man in the middle attack and anyone using arp spoofing could capture ALL network traffic including passwords. There's got to be an easy fix right? Um..........
- What is a Secured Credit Card? If you have poor credit, or less than perfect credit, you may be excited by offers in the mail for credit cards that appear to be designed specifically for you. They promise no credit checks, excellent interest rates, no annual fees, and if you have bad credit, it's ok! But......
- Let’s Talk About SEO Copywriting. I’d like to face the question of SEO copywriting right now. I think that it’s going to be interesting for you as a copywriter. SEO copywriting or search engine optimization is a specific technique used for creating and editing different texts for websites. In this case a particular text should......
- Tips To Build An E-Mail List If you really want to make money online, you don't want to only have one source of income, but as many as possible. While you can make money from your website, either by selling ads or your own products, you shouldn't ignore e-mail marketing either. If you want to make......
- New malware sightings
- More testing on the second WMF exploit
- Phantastic site for Phishing research….
- Report Phishing Emails/sites