Incidents.org is soliciting people to submitting URL’s of malware, those addresses we get in mail that are a link to something, bad.
Their hope is to create automated methods for dealing with these addresses. From their page:
“Issues we hope to detect:
* browser exploits
Issues we will likely not flag:
* pages that talk about developing malware
* offensive content”
Related PostsRelated Posts
- Huge identity theft ring discovered by spyware research Sunbelt blog, reports that they have uncovered a MASSIVE amount of personal data, ranging from usernames to passwords to banking information and much more while investigating spyware. They found keylogger transcript software with lots of personal information. Sunbelt develops software to protect against spam and spyware and other security threats.......
- Network Security - Defenses against arp spoofing So, we've spent a couple articles talking about arp spoofing. It sounds really bad, it's a frighteningly easy way to do a "mitm" or man in the middle attack and anyone using arp spoofing could capture ALL network traffic including passwords. There's got to be an easy fix right? Um..........
- Firefox vulnerabilities and 1.5 Release Candidate I know there's been at least one and probably a couple of Mozilla Firefox vulnerabilities announced in the last month or so. There are currently (according to Secunia) 3 unpatched Firefox vulnerabilities. The secunia page for firefox has the details. There are two vulnerabilites for which there is a workaround......
- Aging in Place vs. Your Mortgage Mrs. GoTo and I recently paid off the mortgage on our vacation home. (If you are interested I described the practical steps we followed to complete the mortgage payoff.) In this post I want to mention something else about other baby boomer trends that are related. Baby Boomers and......
- Microsoft Issues “Cyber Monday” Security Shopping Tips for Consumers Monday, November 29 will be this year’s Cyber Monday, the Monday following the Friday after Thanksgiving Day, and the second busiest online shopping day of the year in the United States. Cyber Monday is also one of the busiest online shopping days in the United Kingdom, Germany, and France. For the millions of shoppers worldwide......
- Panasonic Security Camera Review - BB-HCM531A For your home or office, security is one of the biggest concern and we all think more about securing valuable things. It is not always required for you to sit and do the security job. With the invent of digital technology, there are various feature rich cameras which could do......
- New malware sightings
- More testing on the second WMF exploit
- Phantastic site for Phishing research….
- Report Phishing Emails/sites